Make the crunchy red cabbage salad:
- Mix all of the salad’s ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl.Then put it aside until needed.
Make the salsa:
- Mix up pineapple and mango with the red capsicum and red onion. Then sprinkle with little salt and pepper, and add a squeeze of lime juice. Put the mixture aside until needed.
Cook the seafood and fish:
- Put the washed seafood and fish on a plate. Put flour in a bowl and
- add the dry oregano. Break eggs into another bowl and whisk lightly together.
- Add the breadcrumbs in separate bowl. Dust the seafood and fish in
flour then egg then breadcrumbs. This will create a delicious crunchy
coating when you deep-fry them.
- Heat the oil in a deep fryer, using a medium heat temperature. If you
don’t have a deep fryer, you can use a large saucepan.
- Carefully drop in the pieces of crumbed seafood and fish, and cook
until they get golden in color.
- Drain the cooked seafood and fish on paper. Take a large serving
plate and arrange the seafood in the middle of the platter, with
crunchy salad and salsa on the side.
- Serve with lemon and lime wedges.