- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the salmon.
- Heat a frying pan until it becomes hot, drizzle a sprinkle of olive oil then add all the herbs and lemon zest around the sides of the
- Add the fish skin side down then cover it. Cook the fish for 3 minutes and making sure you get a crispy skin. Turn over the fish and
cook it for another 3 minutes.
- Put the fish aside until needed.
Prepare zucchini cannelloni:
- Cook a large handful of fresh baby spinach with a little water in a small saucepan with the lid on to get a soft fresh spinach.
- Drain and leave the spinach until cool enough to handle then squeeze out the excess water.
- Use a vegetable peeler to cut 4 long thin pieces of zucchini then cook it in a grill pan on high heat for 30 seconds on each side.
- Lay the cooled cooked zucchini together on a plate. They need to be side by side and overlapping so there is no gaps.
- Place the cooked spinach on the top of the zucchini and place the 4 basil leaves on top of the spinach. Then carefully roll into a cylinder. Trim the ends and cut into pieces.
- Set the plate aside until needed.
Make Fennel Salad:
- Cut the fennel bulb into thin slices then put into ice water to make it curl. Once it becomes curly remove it from the ice water and put
in a small bowl with olive oil, pinch of fennel seeds and a squeeze of lemon juice.
Prepare yoghurt dressing:
- Mix all of the ingredients to a small blow and put aside until needed.
- Place the zucchini cannelloni rolls on a large plate then place the cooked salmon next to it and add the crunchy fennel salad.
- Place a dollop of the yoghurt dressing on the salmon.