- Mince the chicken breast, then slice the turkey breast and the
Mozzarella cheese. Cut them into small cubes, put them in a mixing
bowl, and then add the Mascarpone cheese, slices of Mozzarella, and
the chopped walnut to the mixture.
- Spread the minced chicken into a plastic wrap, then add 1 spoon of
the mixture of cheese and turkey. Roll it and make sure that the meat
is covering the entire mixture
- Prepare flour, breadcrumbs, and eggs (add salt and pepper to it), put
each one in a separate bowl.
- Dust the chicken in flour then add the eggs and breadcrumbs. This
will create a delicious crunchy coating when you deep-fry them.
- Place the chicken in your fridge for 30 minutes before they get
- After 30 minutes, heat the oil at 180, then fry the chicken for 5
minutes until it gets the golden color.
- In another mixing bowl, mix the Mayonnaise and minced garlic, dice
the cucumber pickles and add it to the Mayonnaise.
To make the tomato sauce:
- Dice the tomatoes and the cucumber into small cubes, and then add the
sweet corn and olive oil.
Now is the time to prepare the burger:
- Cut the burger bun in two grilled slices and put them in the oven for
2 minutes to give the crunchiness and the tenderness for the bread.
- Spread the garlic Mayonnaise on the bottom side, then add the
following on the top; the burger, tomato sauce, onion rings, and